Thursday, December 28, 2006

It's A Man's Job

During a quiet moment in bed, the man innocently posed his question.

Man: Why do you sleep on my left when we're at home and on my right at the hotel?

Imp *keeping a really straight face* : Oh. That's simple! There's really no fixed rule. You sleep on the side nearest to the telephone and room controls.

Man *blank look* : Why?!

Imp *stiffling a smirk* : So that you can wake up to answer the phone when it rings and switch off the clock alarm when it screeches. Not me.

7 comments:

  1. You really gotta tell me if that's REALLY what you had in mind...*laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. so practical!!! hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I can;t! I have to be on the right side of the bed. Or I'll feel odd. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. kismet + jazzgal: yes!!! my logic is so!

    lms: i've no preference. it doesn't matter to me. :) so long i get the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no mystery in here?!!! awwww. for me, i like the left side of the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah the quilt! I so know what you mean!Halfway through the night it disappears off me!

    ReplyDelete