The man went away that weekend and came back with an early Christmas present for me. What a surprise. Totally didn't expect that.
He knew I needed an unassuming bag to lug to work. On his own, he picked out a striking vermilion tote which I really love. Very clever indeed to have bought this. I didn't even drop hints or anything. In fact, I didn't even notice this bag myself in the shops.
I'm so proud of him.
He knew I needed an unassuming bag to lug to work. On his own, he picked out a striking vermilion tote which I really love. Very clever indeed to have bought this. I didn't even drop hints or anything. In fact, I didn't even notice this bag myself in the shops.
I'm so proud of him.
heh. good for him! am sure he's gonna have a great christmas. =p
ReplyDeleteGood for both of you...sweet of him to 'read' your mind. Have a wonderful Christmas! :P
ReplyDeletemore pics! more pics! have you picked out a gift for him yet?
ReplyDeleteOooooh. you lucky woman! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your gift, which I'm sure you would.
Aww.. your guy sure has great taste! Mine can't shop for nuts unless it's something to do with electrical or technology. Lol :P
ReplyDeletemerry christmas you
ReplyDeletefuchisiacow: i hope so...!!!
ReplyDeleteiceaster: thanks! you too!
geesmo: soon soon!! picked out altec lansing PC speakers for him.
lms: definitely!!!
sherie: sometimes...his taste does clash with mine too!! never mind, you can just tell him DIRECT what you want!
q: goodness!! it's been so long. merry christmas you too!!!