where are the big boxes??!!!!
hahaha. i see lots of drinks and food! kinda fun!
wah! so many chopping boards and wooden ladle?!dee
oooh! what's with the shoes?? leopard print??!!!! eiooww! i hope u're throwing them out...???
dainty daisy: movers r doing those! we're doing our easy stuff.meteor: of course must feed our slaves well.dee: hehehe. different ones for meats, veggies, fruit, spices, etc.queenie: *cringe* of course throwing this bunch out! yucks! cannot imagine that i've actually worn them out.
*yay* to the successful move! :)I see the huge paperbags are put to good use! :)Btw, I keep all my paperbags in good condition...
the friends moved the boxes and u took photos??!! very easy job u have!!!
God bless the move and the settling in! Do post pics up of the new place once the settling is done yeah?!
show more pix!!!!
I just hate sorting out the stuff for packing, and (cringe) the unpacking too. Or perhaps I have done too much!
ahem....seem like there were more pics of drinks than actual boxes etc..good thing there are drink holders in the car.
congrats congrats!
Shhhhhh.......I see a cow........I've seen 3 so far on different balconies ;D Now I know what happened to them. Such fun. New beginnings!
Yippee! Must be so exciting and tiring. I swear for another 10 years i don't want to move again!
*faints at the CD collection and the chopping boards*Please, show us the knife collection! ;)
lms: i think i just exhausted my paperbag collection!!!lance: oei! i got carry boxes one okay!yellow+opal: i will!dr: unpacking now. ugh.geesmo: hot days. we need the drinks to keep us going!!furfur angel: thanks!bellebeadz: noo oo nooo!!!! mine's actually legitimate!!! very legitimately obtained!suzie w: remind me not to buy so much stuff!!jomel: the knives r somewhere in the cartons....heh.
New comments are not allowed.
where are the big boxes??!!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha. i see lots of drinks and food! kinda fun!
ReplyDeletewah! so many chopping boards and wooden ladle?!
ReplyDeletedee
oooh! what's with the shoes?? leopard print??!!!! eiooww! i hope u're throwing them out...???
ReplyDeletedainty daisy: movers r doing those! we're doing our easy stuff.
ReplyDeletemeteor: of course must feed our slaves well.
dee: hehehe. different ones for meats, veggies, fruit, spices, etc.
queenie: *cringe* of course throwing this bunch out! yucks! cannot imagine that i've actually worn them out.
*yay* to the successful move! :)
ReplyDeleteI see the huge paperbags are put to good use! :)
Btw, I keep all my paperbags in good condition...
the friends moved the boxes and u took photos??!! very easy job u have!!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless the move and the settling in! Do post pics up of the new place once the settling is done yeah?!
ReplyDeleteshow more pix!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just hate sorting out the stuff for packing, and (cringe) the unpacking too. Or perhaps I have done too much!
ReplyDeleteahem....seem like there were more pics of drinks than actual boxes etc..good thing there are drink holders in the car.
ReplyDeletecongrats congrats!
ReplyDeleteShhhhhh.......I see a cow........
ReplyDeleteI've seen 3 so far on different balconies ;D Now I know what happened to them.
Such fun. New beginnings!
Yippee! Must be so exciting and tiring.
ReplyDeleteI swear for another 10 years i don't want to move again!
*faints at the CD collection and the chopping boards*
ReplyDeletePlease, show us the knife collection! ;)
lms: i think i just exhausted my paperbag collection!!!
ReplyDeletelance: oei! i got carry boxes one okay!
yellow+opal: i will!
dr: unpacking now. ugh.
geesmo: hot days. we need the drinks to keep us going!!
furfur angel: thanks!
bellebeadz: noo oo nooo!!!! mine's actually legitimate!!! very legitimately obtained!
suzie w: remind me not to buy so much stuff!!
jomel: the knives r somewhere in the cartons....heh.