Monday, February 18, 2008

A Coincidence

When I saw the man's mms of his first meal in his virgin work trip to Hong Kong, I had to giggle.

He hadn't been to Hong Kong for a long time. He told me how he wandered the streets, completely fascinated by what he saw in the city. Then he made his selection of a dinner venue.

From the mms, I recognized the menu, corporate colors and the logo. The restaurant he ate at also had an outlet in Macau. On my virgin work trip to Macau, I had my first meal at an identical outlet. What are the chances?! Hehehehe.

So I told him to return sometime to try the pretty good pork and century egg porridge.

10 comments:

  1. which outlet is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you guys had the same idea somehow across different territories and time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kikare: ehhh. i dunno name offhand now... i gotta dig out pics to see.

    opal: hahahha.

    dre: bleah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fwah, what are the chances really!

    you both must have influenced each other alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. next thing u know, u guys will be wearing matching couple t-shirts...can't wait to see a headless shot of that...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute lah. so many cha chan tengs in HK and u guys pick the same one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lms: no leh. maybe it's just that it's default food that we like to try in foreign countries?

    cavalock: that one- NO WAY! no way! we never EVER wear matching t-shirts. EIOOOW.

    meteor: heheh. somehow man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this make a perfect match =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. elaine: hah! i don't know about that really!

    ReplyDelete