One evening, it was nice to hear the man not practising licks, scales and progression chords. For a change, he was holed up in the music room, tabbing out all the pieces from singer-songwriters.
He picked up the accoustic and strummed my favorite ones from Daniel Pearson and The Frames. After a long day at work, it was very soothing just listening to him play.
I'm reminded that on the 'off' days, I've the luxury to stay at home to listen to the man or the friends instead of hanging out at the noisy bars.
that's the life, g/f :)
ReplyDeletei know what you mean! sometimes, i just don't feel like squeezing at a table too.
ReplyDeleteso nice your man plays the guitar.
ReplyDeletemine plays the drums, so i don't really fancy listening to him playing at home lor :p
That definitely sounds like a nice evening :)
ReplyDeleteBecause the husband plays the guitar every other night, I'm guilty of the fact that sometimes I have become immune to his singing and strumming. Now that you mention it, I should really pay more attention and appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteserenading you! hehe...very sweet leh. And a big plus that he is good at it too
ReplyDeletesinlady: :)) u have a good trip k!
ReplyDeleteopal: hot and not nice sometimes.
kikare: wahahaha. wanna jam together sometime?? or rather, they jam, we go out for tea.
karmachameleon: mellow!
jemej: awww. go hug him and tell him his songs soothe you!
corsage: heheheheh. yours can also!! how about getting the piano into the house? eh..or u already have it now?
simply jealous,argh! hahah..u are truly blessed!=p your own private concert man!
ReplyDeleteelaine: :)))
ReplyDeletei think it's so romantic to have him play to you... alone. :)
ReplyDeletejomel: not so romantic lah. he probably just wants to practice. and i'm just within hearing range. :)))
ReplyDelete