Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My Fav Sort Of Food

OMIGAWWWD.

I just had the best linguine alio olio with scallops. Ever.

The man woke up at 7am today to cook it for my lunch.

I eyed the lunchbox sitting quietly by my side for an hour or so. I couldn't resist it.

So I ate it all up at this odd hour.

13 comments:

  1. owww how sweet! I had a heavy carbo lunch..bad me! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. niceeeee

    i'm totally needing some good food now. sighs

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, too busy to look for the cloning formula....

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh. take it as brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. once again, you're SO LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nuttjas: must work it off!!! carbs are nice. hehehehe.

    corsage: :( hugs. hope u get back soon!

    kikare: get crackin'!

    opal: i was hungry at 4~!~ goodness.

    orientalQ: u too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehhe!! you put a smile on my face.. both you and your man.. :) so sweet of your man.. and i can just imagine you eyeing on the lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah! lucky babe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lms: hehehehehheehhe.

    mamabok: :)

    muffin girl: kena spoilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. do you know that you are the luckiest gal alive??!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aiyoo...so sweeet!!! i guess my boy will never wake up @ 7am to prepare anything for me!!! argh!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. jomel: so are you!

    elaine: he does lots for you i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete