Saturday, June 28, 2008

Strange Things I Do

I cannot believe that I busted my own (wedding) attendance quota to fly in for her wedding dinner. 

She has become a friend. And that made it meaningful to do so.

In fact, when she extended the invite over the phone, I immediately checked it against the calendar. The date and timing was good. So I said yes, with all my heart. :)

7 comments:

  1. Writing here as I can't seem to do it in your latest post. I see you have finally met Maeshimasan, good for you! I can't even begin to tell you how much we miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you babe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't M-san TOTALLY divine? He's a tough act to beat.
    Eh, how come can't post in your latest post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. supercoati: will put up pictures soon1

    jomel: how come you aren't asleep at this time??!

    kachunknorge: DIVINE is it. i haven't turned on comments yet. gotta put up photos! soon soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to your friend! :)

    And I'm glad my wedding was last year...and part of your quota too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. elaine: :)

    corsage: that's because you're a friend- i know you and husband! + i get to sit around in your bridal suite. heehee. that makes it a good evening.

    ReplyDelete