geesmo: I DID! it was DA BOMB. on my way to the hotel, i was looking out on my right and wondered where aman suria was. then it appeared!!! i had to laugh. so cheesy! they put huge words on the wall. it was just 10min away by car!!! the map was in my head already. so i found it quite easily!! WOOTS!
OoooOo...I bought their bath gel and some candles. how was the spaaaa? And did you go try the char siew?? Tell me you did :D
ReplyDeletegeesmo: I DID! it was DA BOMB. on my way to the hotel, i was looking out on my right and wondered where aman suria was. then it appeared!!! i had to laugh. so cheesy! they put huge words on the wall. it was just 10min away by car!!! the map was in my head already. so i found it quite easily!! WOOTS!
ReplyDeletewere you under those suds?
ReplyDeletegreat holiday you're having!
carrie: ooh! you sharp eyes! yes i was. hehehehehe.
ReplyDeletehahahahahah..relaxing..nice!
ReplyDelete