Young boys are just the cutest. On the intern's last day at the office, he gave me a farewell card. What a sweetie. Flattery will take him everywhere. My ego's been super inflated by his note written in proper English. Awwwwwwww.
Young boys??? I digress. American educated? I noticed how he spelt 'endeavours'. He does have pretty nice penmanship though. Ok, this 'auntie' here better go to bed.
awwwww ... *heart melting*
ReplyDeleteu win already lor. what did u do to him?!
ReplyDeletehe called you 'engaging' and 'chatty'!? since when are you these 2 traits?!
ReplyDeletecradle snatcher. tell me how YOUNG he is!! *evil grin*
ReplyDelete..."And friends are friends forever..."
ReplyDeleteSo nice and heartwarming. I love interns too, and my last one gave me a nice card and chocs to fill my tummy.
*whistles* any dishy stories to share?! cute ah?
ReplyDeleteinterns are so sweet la! i miss having interns!
ReplyDeletecool! england so power
ReplyDeletehahahah!! sweet! so feeling very flattered now ? hahhah! it's good to be remembered by someone. =p
ReplyDeletesinlady: heheheh.
ReplyDeletequeenie + chick meteor: eh. he's at least 24 already lah. i didn't do anything! dirty little minds u peeps!
lms + coolinsiders: sane and serious interns are great to work with! the flouncy ones scare the hell out of me.
suziew: yah. put money educate him at least got some fruition.
elaine: in some cases, yes, it'd be good to be remembered. in many, no. :)
i first read the headline as 'Egg Boost!'...need to get my eyes checked...
ReplyDeleteYoung boys??? I digress. American educated? I noticed how he spelt 'endeavours'. He does have pretty nice penmanship though. Ok, this 'auntie' here better go to bed.
ReplyDeleteHis handwriting is so nice!
ReplyDeletecavalock: i roll my eyes big big at you.
ReplyDeletegeesmo: HEH! you actually noticed spelling too!!
diva: yah lor. for a guy, not bad handwriting at all!
aaawwwww!! I could not agree more with all the praises he had poured unto you! ;)
ReplyDeletejo! don't make me blush lah.
ReplyDelete