Friday, August 15, 2008

Lagavulin 1991 Distillers Edition


I was a little skeptical the description of 'sea spray' on its label.

But I decided to try the Lagavulin 1991 Distillers Edition.

I didn't like its nose nor having it straight. I'm not much of a water person. I like club soda. Adding soda opens it up further.


When I asked the table what they thought, I couldn't stop laughing at their comments. Only in Asia will you get this declaration for this bottle of single malt- "Smells like ginseng."

It's an Islay Malt for sure. This particular bottle isn't too peaty. Smooth. Not floral, but not light.

I don't mind it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya! this is the first time i see the most of your face!!! must comment lah! ;P but further comments already disabled by the time i read it!
D

imp said...

D: hehehehhe.