Thursday, April 09, 2009

For A Quiet Weekend

Peeps, Manado in May is out for me. Sekali I'll go there and cry. Or worse, throw a tantrum.

Instead, a destination that's been off my radar for the last 2 years popped into my mind. It probably took seed during the last jaunt to Indonesia.

Remember how we used to party in the chic city, how much more fun it is than Jakarta? Well, I'm not exactly going to be getting drunk there. It's a retreat- a trip to absorb the natural beauty and wonders of the land.

I'm going to the mountains to mope for now, far away from the sea where it won't tug at the heartstrings.

That's it. Amanjiwo.

8 comments:

seth said...

ehh. i think it's a good deal u know? mountains for the sea. good for your lungs.

jazzgal said...

it'll be a beautiful weekend babe.

sinlady said...

ooh...what a great idea!

imp said...

seth: right. hmmm.

jazzgal: thanks.

sinlady: did i just inspire/renew your wanderlust?

Jo said...

oooooh Borobudur is it? I LIKE alot and you will too! The place is so steeped in culture, not that I cannot remember very much because I was last there 20 years ago! (Oh my how I've aged...) I do remember a blind masseur massaging my mum hehe.. and cobbled streets. Manado is for diving babe.. and you can't right now, so no point.

Jo said...

not that I CAN remember..

mars bar said...

the conference will be boring. don't tell me u're that interested in it. we'll update u for sure.

imp said...

jomel: yes! i've been to the temple, so i'm going other places!

marsbar: update me pls! i want to know!