Sunday, October 14, 2012

Found A Pouch


Was looking for a thin pouch to put my messy keys, lip balm, eyedrops and whatnots before dumping it into a big bag. Found three remaining pieces from a stash of pouches by Annabel Lee. Bought in Shanghai. Love her tight stitches, contemporary feel to the designs while retaining the traditional touches, and quality silk. Gave away a few of these to the girls, and suddenly realized I didn't keep any for myself.

Just as well that there's a black left. I must have unconsciously gave away every other color, but black, a much favored color. The BFF has one. But I forgot what color she's carrying. Heeeeee. It's quite funny. In February, when I popped over, she squealed at the beige bag I brought. She had the exact design, but in black. We bought it in separate shops in different countries at a similar timing, give or take two weeks. Talk about telepathy. We rarely turn up in the same clothes. Slightly different preferences there. But we're rather alike in terms of choosing the type of accessories. That includes shoes. But she surprises me with her fondness for Hello Kitty (?????!!!!!), heart-shaped items, ribbons and polka dots.

No comments: