Monday, December 24, 2012

And It's Christmas Eve


We lit the last candle on the Advent wreath.

Tried my best not to nod off as I read Micah 5:1 and Psalms 80, then Second Samuel, Psalms 89 and Luke 1:67-79, and errmmm...others. Then I recalled a stanza from William Blake's 'Jerusalem' that I like alot,

I give you the end of a golden string;
Only wind it into a ball,
It will lead you in at Heaven’s gate,
Built in Jerusalem’s wall.

Feast well, love fiercely, laugh hard. Blessed Christmas y'all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed greetings this festive season to you and family, Imp! May the new year continue to bring you wisdom, growth, happiness and beautiful challenges. Love,Nuttyjas

D said...

Merry Christmas Impy :)

Lady J said...

Blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year to you and the Man! :)

imp said...

nuttyjas: my thanks.

D: can't wait to taste your bakes! :P

lady J: you both have fun too! and sparky. to better health for the furkid.

red fir said...

Merry Christmas! (:

imp said...

Merry Christmas, dear ice!

FML: have a lovely season!