Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sushi (握り寿司)


Besides serious cravings for sambal and spices, an unsurprising desire to sink my teeth into raw fish and vinegared rice sprouted up. It meant that I needed three consecutive meals of sushi and sashimi to satiate that. Hurhurhur.

So that was exactly what I did for many meals. Even better when the friends suggested having Japanese food for our meets. Hopped into Tatsuya and Shinji to eat everything that the eyes saw. Never mind that for one meal I had to dine alone because I was too lazy to ask around for a lunch companion. Would like to have that two hours of solitude because I needed to mull over details for various matters. I was between appointments and the restaurant had a free seat in my favorite corner right at the preferred timing.

I can eat hand-pressed sushi everyday. Mmmm.

No comments: