Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hello Inky Octopus!


Spotted a super cute Inky Octopus from Jellycat. I had wanted to buy it for the BFF. She tsk-ed at me, "Don't waste money!" Fine. That might have been six months ago. There's a pink octopus, but it’s a little too pink. The dark grey and black one appeals to us more.

Spotted the Inky Octopus again that day when I walked through the mall to get to the cinema. There’re three sizes. Couldn't stop laughing when I held up the small one. The big is a little too big. The tiny version is a little too small. The BFF isn't going to put it her bag and tot it around. The small was on sale, and I didn't bother thinking too much about it. If the BFF didn't want it, I'm keeping it. It's absolutely adorable! Scooped it up and paid.

The BFF doesn't actually own a ton of stuffed toys. But she does have a few of those. A really strange fierce Rabbit, and a number of random Hello Kitty thingies. Eeeps. I suppose that by this age, most of our stuffed toys have either been shredded to pieces or simply fallen apart. BUT, some things don't change. While we might still have a few teddy bears or so, it's not like we have an entire cupboard of them sitting around anymore.

Brought Inky Octopus and propped it on the BFF's couch. It looked super happy sitting there. Later on in the night, she texted me a photo of the new toy. I literally laughed for two minutes. The Inky Octopus looked like it had persuaded the Hello Kitty that it was harmless, but really, it was going to GOBBLE UP The Cat With No Mouth. 🤣

No comments: