Saturday, October 27, 2018

Rolling Out Muscles

Adding back fight classes into my exercise routine resulted in the muscles aching from new moves, and maybe from being torn because I've been too violent. LOL I haven't been swimming regularly, and it's tough to stretch that way without the water's buoyancy.

I was early for my pilates class that afternoon, and decided to roll out the deltoids. My anterior deltoids were really sore. I was aching all over. The body felt broken! Hahaha. The upper back, quads and hamstrings felt super tight. I was thrown to the floor too many times for the past few days during sparring sessions. I was so happy rolling my arms that I didn't want to get off the ball. Teheeehehe.

The pilates instructor decided to be nice and utilized all her anatomy and movement knowledge to stretch me out. She was more hands-on with me that day. Like she literally use her hands and body weight as extra leverage and pressure when I stretched. It felt like an osteopathy session!

No comments: