Saturday, November 24, 2018

Gloves of 'New Fit & Feel'


E flew into town, and it was randomly very nice to catch up over an easy lunch. The sweet girl came with a bunch of gloves. She said she was horrified to find a new packaging for it and almost shrieked it aloud between the supermarket aisles. The packaging said 'New fit & feel'. I blinked. Aiyah, whyyyy. The old ones work perfectly fine, and I like precisely for that old fit and feel.

Meidi-ya Singapore stocks it, but it isn't as fun to see it in a different packaging, and it's such a treat to receive the gloves as presents. I love it! I usually use two pairs of it at home- one for the kitchen and one for the grunt work, like washing toilets. E and V have both been supplying me with the best kitchen/work gloves ever! Hahaha. They discovered it hiding in Australian supermarkets, thought it of good quality, and proceeded to supply me with years and years of inventory. Hahaha. I have sufficient stock to last me through 2020!

The gloves at home are due to be rotated anyway. Decided to open up a new pair just to compare the differences. Slipped them on and realized that the supposed 'New fit & feel' truly meant that. It was bigger around the palms and fingers, and longer on the arms. It makes it easier to remove instead of having to struggle to peel them off. It doesn't feel too bad, really. I have sweaty palms, so the extra space seems to have made the sweat ease up. The biggest difference is in the additional dots and groove on the fingertips. It used to be all smooth. The quality's still there, and when I wield glass, ceramics and such, they still don't slip either. I think we can all continue using it. :P

No comments: