Saturday, November 27, 2021

Lunch Bowls from The Daily Cut!

It has been ages since I've eaten at The Daily Cut or gotten a takeout. Since I stopped going to the gym in the area, I rarely go by that way. I love robust salad bowls like this, and till today, not many places do it as well as The Daily Cut. It's tough to deliver in even two bowls from the store since there's a minimum order for delivery out of the central business district. We can never hit a $50-order unless we have four people dining in. 

Happiness is turning up at J's office to enjoy a coffee on her access pass. Hurhurhur. When the friends are busy, but they could accommodate me in their office lounges and such (adhering to pandemic restrictions),  it's fairly convenient to meet for lunch. J's office doesn't just have a pantry or a lunch area. It has a cafe too, so we could legit dine there. Since we're smack in town, we ordered in two colorful bowls from The Daily Cut for our lunch. 

J had her usual protein of grilled salmon, and added her happy items of avocado and onsen egg. I skipped those today since I've had loads of those over the month. I stuck to an easy base of pasta and leaves. Strangely, I wanted the teriyaki chicken thigh. I wasn't exactly wanting the meat; I wanted the skin. Hahaha. They almost always toss in skin whenever I order a full serving protein of a chicken thigh. I also opted for a ginger-sesame dressing and a topper of pomegranate seeds. I love them!

No comments: