Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A Natter At Lunch


Made a last minute date, and brought lunch over to the BFF's. I had things in between appointments, and I told her she hadn't got many choices for food to-go though. She could only choose between average charsiew wonton noodles or good nasi padang. She opted for the latter. Smart choice.

The BFF split the food into two portions and kept one for the next day. I was very hungry and ate up all my food. Although I asked the makcik to scoop out only ½ portion of rice, it was still a lot. I made up the rest of the carbs in the form of three begedils. I should have just gotten four. LOL 

Smol Girl came along too. She's always happy at Godma's home. She made herself comfortable, and was very proud about alerting us to the Redmart delivery, and inspecting the boxes that arrived. Then she took a snooze. But when I stirred, she bounded up wide awake. She wasn't going to be left behind alone. She knows my tricks. I've left her at Godma's enough times for her to know all the cues. Today, she knew she was coming home with me. Muahahaha. 

It's always nice to have a natter with the BFF. The lingering bits of sinus that killed her tastebuds had finally cleared. So she got back her appetite. Also clocked in some caffeine and sugar before I had to leave, and we both had to clear a few more emails before calling it a day on the work front.

No comments: