Friday, April 05, 2024

Grilled Meats at Nami

The BFF came back happy and burnt from her dive trip, and took the husband and I out to dinner. She said it was his birthday meal! Wheeeeee. We requested for her to pick something easy and nothing complicated. Something low carbs, but not a steakhouse. 

We went for Korean food at Nami. Some lighter potions of grilled beef and pork sounded great. The afternoon rains cooled the surroundings; dinner wasn't too uncomfortable for us seated outdoors. 

Ordered prudently since nobody wanted to over-eat. The grilled beef shortribs and marinated pork collar supplied all the proteins that we need. Also, we had seafood soondubu jigae. Plenty of tofu. Hehe! I wondered about the steamed egg. But the table said no. Pfffffft. Passed on the jeon for a lighter bowl of japchae. I'm not fond of glass noodles. The table is. So they ate most of it. Heh.

We also shared one bowl of bap among us. But I think I still ate the most rice. Dohhhh. They literally took 1.5 spoonful each. I took 3 spoonfuls. *cries

No comments: