Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Feeding the Kiddos


Ryo takes raw packs/formulation from another brand supplier. I was curious about the brand but not enough to try its food because it's got this complicated format of ordering and delivery. It also requires months of commitment, which doesn't fit my 'try' mindset. And the boss or whoever talks to customers over WhatsApp, annoys the heck out of me.

With Ryo at ours these few weekends, I get a ton of his food delivered to mine. He's on raw food diet now, and I need to juggle some logistics of storage and delivery. During food prep, I could satisfy my curiosity, and do a comparison between the quality of the brands of raw food. I always like to check out things on the market. 

This boy's appetite isn't great. He's a picky eater. There's that imbalance in his gut which likely keeps him not wanting to eat much. His poop is forever mushy, and he literally poops once in two or even three days. Grrrrrr. He doesn't stay with me long enough to rectify his gut imbalance or for me to rid his fussy eating preferences. 

Ryo has terrible eating habits, half of which is indulged by his nanny and mama. Tsk Tsk! At mine, I'm not going to chase him around to eat. He's a grown pup. He is to eat twice a day, following Choya's timings. If he doesn't eat at these timings, there's no more food after. He's not a stray dog. He won't starve. He learnt really fast. He ate during the designated mealtimes. 

I did have to 'scold' him twice, during two dinners over two different nights. He picked at his food, ate two mouthfuls and wanted to walk away. I firmly went 'OEHH. EAT.' He gulped and blinked. He looked around for a bit. Then he continued eating, and finished his food. In fact, he cleaned the bowl. WHAT IS THIS, RYO. You are obviously hungry. Stop being such a fusspot!

No comments: