Tuesday, September 03, 2024

At The Final Leadership Development Workshop


This final two-day workshop completed the full Leadership Development Program that S put together for her client. To think July's workshops were only two months back. It felt like ages since. Yay! We did it! Okay, mainly S still. I honestly had zero contributions to it. When this isn't my bread and butter, it really is no sweat simply assisting and doing note-taking.

Yes, I had the time and mind-space to do this project. I made time for it. Initially, S and I didn't discuss a full commitment beyond the first workshop. I didn't even know her set dates, which moved a couple of times because of the client's availability as well. Somehow, it evolved to this, and somehow, I always had the window for her dates.  

It has been really fun working with S, and through the entire series of workshops, I got a refresher in leadership structures and methodology, as well as change management approaches. It was great. Hearing the different and diverse opinions and analyses expressed by the participants keeps my own edge. These are your APAC and regional heads and directors, as well as their deputies. I was privileged to hear from people in a different industry (from mine).

I'm just tickled because in these final workshops, S and I were totally color-coordinated even without discussing it, albeit in our individual styles. LOLOLOL This had happened even right from our first workshops. It was great doing this with S. I thank her for the trust and confidence in me. 

No comments: