Monday, April 03, 2006

Cute Little Girls

School concerts bring back such sweet memories. The school fundraiser for St Luke's Hospital at MGS saw the girls put together a 3-hour concert that was really good!

I was most enthralled with the handbell choir. The little girls were so good with the handbells! Such angelic sounds. Looking at the girls rushing around, I felt totally ancient man.

I smiled indulgently while listening to their excited chatter. Great feeling of espirit de corpsBut no, I don't ever want to be in high school again. No more of those teenage angst. Heh.

12 comments:

Cavalock said...

interesting read. Got to say i enjoy reading yr sidebar of links. its got neil gaiman, can't go wrong with that!

Anonymous said...

handbells!! hey...i use to want to do that. but back then, there wasn't an eca like that in school.

Xia_mi_mi said...

Talking about that..I am starting to miss my school concert int hose days..really so memorable lei.. =)

Anonymous said...

think that's the only time i was ever on stage proper!

Anonymous said...

i always have a soft spot for MG handbell choir... :)

Anonymous said...

i've never heard handbells. Ame, you gotta invite me sometime!

Anonymous said...

i've seen some at concerts. the handbells are so interesting!! not easy to 'play' it i bet.

geesmo said...

hehehe..those handbells remind me of the movie, Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock.

Anonymous said...

ah...those school days. i actually hate it. i like me now. don't want to go back to the pinafore days!!

Anonymous said...

not for me! i'm tone deaf!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Sherwood hockey Land rover defender window golf clubs http://www.lexapro-and-vitamin-b-12.info Vaginal cumshots movie gallery