Thursday, May 18, 2006

Man Toes

I gave up cutting the man's nails. The in-grown parts proved too nasty to manage. Packed the man off for a spa pedicureBesides the normal nail cutting, cuticle trimming and filing away of dead skin, he also had a full-on scrub up to the knees, mini-massage and foot mask.

Midway through, he surreptitiously texted, "I'm trying not to giggle. And I feel like a chick. My feet feel so soft! Squeaky clean too! *squeal*"

I roared with laughter. I've never seen his toes so clean and pink.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a guy, he has very pretty feet!!

Anonymous said...

by and by,i've gotta admit that pedicures feel damn good.

Q said...

yes those toes do look very nice and pink! hmmm...maybe i should get a pedicure soon too:)

Anonymous said...

a guy at a pedicure! i hope he was comfortable!

Anonymous said...

oooh. i like guy man enough to go for a pedicure! all guys should have nice toes!

Anonymous said...

heh. nice to have a pedicure!! men must really try this at least twice in their lives!

Anonymous said...

i actually go for pedicures once a month. it's therapeutic.

Anonymous said...

you cut his toenails?!!!

Kay said...

Like imp, me too surrendered looong ago, can bear sitting infront of tose toes for hours...

a jolly good idea, I think I'll send my man for a pedicure too..

Anonymous said...

pedicures are lovely!!! i too, like a man who will go for a pedicure. says alot about openmindedness.