Saturday, July 28, 2007

Go Wheels!


Of late, I'm disinclined to go for drinks on the weekend nights. I've been eagerly tanking up on sleep for inline skating dates as well as fervently stretching out with pilates.

Been bitten by the all-out exercise bug. Lost my abs in those nice homecooked meals. So I want them back. Taut, well-defined abs. Nice. The rush of blood and the dull ache the next day make me feel all zesty for the week ahead. I like the healthy pallor of the skin to shine through those thick layers of make-up and powder.

Today, I'm enormously thrilled to have kicked myself out of bed and squeezed in 2 hours of skating before the skies darkened and poured all through lunch and the whole afternoon.

- Clocked an easy 4km this round on wheels. Could have done more but for the rain.
- Let's do 8km next round. Easy peasy. Then further and further!

At this rate, instead of our agreed upon every-other-week date, we might just be hogging the lanes every weekend. *grin*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. i run 2km and i'm already complaining non-stop. put me in wheels and i'm raring to go 10km minimum!

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff..!! i wished i had the energy.. hahhaha!!

Anonymous said...

Blading works butt and thighs, which is not a bad thing in itself, but it hardly does anything for the abs.

imp said...

gerbera: sama sama!!

mamabok: i don't either. but i have to keep healthy and trim! so i force myself lor.

JM: yesh! blading for cardio and legs. pilates for abs and stretches.

Jemej said...

My gosh, I wished I have your determination! The cool and rainy weather these days would only make me stay in bed even longer!

wildgoose said...

You're very disciplined! It was already raining when I woke up on Sat. We got into a cab when it finally stopped, but the rain started again in 2 min!

imp said...

jemej + wildgoose: in the name of vanity, i die die also will get out of bed. ;P work's been LOTS and week after week of eating/drinking don't make me feel very good. :)