Sunday, January 25, 2009

除夕 :: 团圆饭 2009


If I have a choice, I will not eat chicken in any form.

That meat, being so politically correct, is omnipresent and absolutely scary.

It's gotten to the point that my stomach churns if you so much so as mention 'chicken'.

When I have no say over the menu, no matter what the occasion is, I will reject sharks' fin. Seeing the dish on the table already breaks my heart.

But I love abalone. I love it as sashimi. I love it dried or out of a can. I love them to be served plain in broth, in noodles or porridge.

3 comments:

red fir said...

Sashimi is good but with the green liver must be awesome. I must go try hehe. :)

Little Miss Snooze said...

Me too. I lup abalone. To think I didnt appreciate them till I was much older. Now I'm eating them with a "vengence". HEhe.

imp said...

ice: pls call up first on the day to book and imptly- to check if there's fresh stuff k? don't just pop by like that. you might be disappointed.

lms: they're so nice!!!