Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Vibrams!


I'm so pleased with my new Vibrams. The girlfriend bought a new pair in her usual size, wore it a couple times and realized that this new model is really too small for her. She couldn't return it and asked if I'd mind taking the pair if it fits. I was skeptical. It's a size 38. I'm a 37. But when I tried it, it's a perfect fit! This is quite a tiny cut. Girlfriend refused my offer of partial payment even. Boo. So I got a gift!

What an awesome present. My old pair was getting worn. I was just about to go get new ones when her offer came in. Best of all, her wearing stretched out the shoes so that I don't have to go through the pain. I could wear them immediately for a stint of jumping. Fit like gloves! Those leaps felt fantastic. I didn't clear new ones, but the usual jumps were smoothly executed without additional bruises at the end of the session. Parkour is best done wearing Vibrams for maximum flexibility. It makes me feel...invincible. :D

Hello new Vibrams, you and I, we're on the way to a great relationship.

7 comments:

sinlady said...

they look like they flex really well :) i might even get something like...

coboypb said...

The shoes look great on you. I enjoy jogging in my Vibrams - my feet feel lighter and my knees will just ache a little.

imp said...

sinlady: they're very comfy and useful.

coboypb: for the life of me, i can't run, so i use it mainly for parkour and bits of walking. they're awesome indeed! glad you run well in yours!

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Wow these look fierce! But I must say they actually look nicer than those I spied at the shops!

imp said...

corsage: they're da best! our shops here don't stock the nice designs. eeks.

bmuse said...

These look way cool! Like Corsage, I've only ever seen the hideous ones in the shops here. *shudders* I ran away very fast at the sight of those.

imp said...

bmuse: i must take a look at velocity to see what they stock. i haven't been there for a while...