Monday, May 05, 2014

#GoT

* No GoT spoilers in this post.

It isn't far my mind that nothing that doesn't involve being indoors with a HBO subscription can be scheduled for Sunday nights this May because it's imperative that the tv channel's tuned to it at 9pm. Heeeeeeee. When this trip was confirmed two weeks ago, the first question I asked the hotel wasn't about wifi, it was about ensuring that HBO would be available in our room. See, priorities.

Never underestimate the sheer delight of watching GoT real-time. WOOT. Now, Monday morning Singapore is my Sunday night! At home, I'm mostly silent online all of Monday. Well, besides that it's usually the heaviest day of the week, I'm also trying to avoid reading spoilers, no matter how miniscule.

In Bellevue, after finishing this new fancy barre-method workout, and plonked at Zoka Coffee for a nibble, I'm busy reading recaps all of Monday morning and feeling a delicious tingle rolling my tongue over r-e-c-a-p-s. Recaps yo! Not spoilers no more! Cheap thrills. Muahahahah.

P.S: Might just be addicted to the goggle box on this trip. Because Jack Bauer returns tonight at 8pm on Fox, in '24 : Live Another Day'

P.P.S: And Supernatural on Tuesdays at 9pm on CWTV!

No comments: