Wednesday, August 20, 2014

FitFlopping

I do wear FitFlop. Well, not its flip-flops for sure. Dunno...it just doesn't appeal to me aesthetically. But in storage, I have a few pairs of its ankle boots and boots for fall and winter and cold rainy days. They're super well padded and give me the needed support to walk for hours. Just gotta manage the humidity so that they don't disintegrate on me when worn. Well, if I spot a nice pair of ballerina flats, perhaps I'll get them. They're just an online click away, as long as the prices remain under the Norway customs tax requirements.

Really like FitFlop's bedroom slippers. Its the warmest thing ever. Perfect for those cold evenings. Those little faux-fur bits and fleece. Wheeeee. The girlfriend loaned me a pretty pair of slippers for the house. I've been merrily schlepping around in them. Of course we sit down, sprawl and chill out at home. But half the time, we're also doing chores and prepping stuff in the kitchen. I prefer to wear shoes in the kitchen than go barefooted. Nothing to do with cleanliness, but everything to do with arch support when standing for an hour or so hunched over the kitchen counter.

I have no use for these comfy bedroom slippers in Singapore. Even with air-conditioning, it's too hot. Birkies work for me in the humidity. Somehow, the foot bed suits the arch of my feet. Remind me not to 'accidentally' pack this snug pair into my suitcase when I leave. :D

No comments: