Tuesday, September 02, 2014

The Trash Pack

Skummy Skull, a limited edition.

Can't believe the boys got me hooked on The Trash Pack. Like, I want to own a couple of Trashies. Like, I'm going to get a pack to take them home. After going out with the girlfriend to hunt for a couple of packs for the boys and sitting down an afternoon at the table with the Trashies, the monsters really grew on me. Yup, Trashies live in the garbage can. I love the whole idea!

The boys are huge fans of The Trash Pack. They've amassed a huge collection. I pounced on this one- Flush-O-Saurus. I'm so tickled by the name. Hahahah. They oddly don't have a Poop Monster from Series 3. I want that! They said it's really rare though. Darn.

Flush-O-Saurus, white, Series 6.

Yeah, the boys totally educated me on Skylanders. Those dragons are cool. But it's a video game that I should stay far far away from. The biggest reason why I don't touch video games is because once I start, I don't stop. The Trash Pack, however, has ridiculously cute squishy (a few aren't) figurines that could be traded. Reliving my childhood! There's a sushi thingy that is a limited edition called Spew-shi that no one's gonna give up to me. Pffft.

I'm not sure who's more tickled, the boys or I. Squealed in delight when I spotted Smelly Onion and Sick Garlic. (Both from Series 3) Without a word, one boy toddled off to the kitchen and returned with a real onion and garlic for size comparisons and for me to take a photo. LOLLOLLOL.

3 comments:

kachunknorge said...

Trash Pack RULES!!

D said...

These Trashies are also very popular back in Singapore. My son has a collection too and I found them cute too........ until one of my son's friends tried to squeeze one into his own a**! argh!

imp said...

D: Are they? I need to go get a few packs. Kekeke. Oh UGH. One should not squeeze them into anywhere. EIOOOWWWW.