Saturday, April 18, 2015

I Wore A Black Cat


The bff always knows what to get for me. For my birthday, she picked out the most beautiful fitted mandarin collar blouse from Taiwanese label Iohll. In the perfect size, of course. She has never bought me any pieces of clothing that required sending back to the boutique for alteration or a swop of sizes.

Totally squealed when I opened the wrapped gift. This blouse. Black. Cat. Black cat with gleaming luminous eyes. TOTAL LOVE. Mad love. I want to wear it everywhere, all the time. If I ever make the commitment to have pets, I would want to adopt a dog and a cat, preferably in jet black.

I really wanted to wear this for visiting during Lunar New Year. But I suppose it would get me chased out of the houses. People are oddly superstitious even when they say they're not. Ah well. There're other occasions to wear it. Lunches, dinners, work, whatever. My entire wardrobe is sorted in these sombre colors anyway. It's not often that I'm in a so-called cheerful color. I've taken the Cat out for a stroll for few times now, wearing it with shorts, jeans or pants. LOVE.

#OOTD
Shorts: DKNY
Clutch: Alexander Wang
Shoes: Shoes of Prey

No comments: