Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Breakfast Table!


Set up the breakfast table for Y and Lil'Missy. Took no effort on my part since the menu only involved juices, fruits, sausages, eggs and bread. There were loads of bread! A full long loaf of ciabatta mainly inhaled by the little girl, and a smaller loaf of chestnut bread for us.

The little girl is no fan of avocados, so it was perfect. I had just run out of them, and a new carton would only arrive the next day. Hahahaha. She didn't mind sausages though, but I had to pick those without strong spices or chilli. She isn't fond of those. I had exactly three Japanese eggs left from the last batch, so they were boiled to go with the sausages.

I didn't bother doing overnight oats since Y does that at home all the time. She's gotten the favorite flavors down pat, and I'm still experimenting with mine. There were bottles of milk, yoghurt and granola in the fridge, exactly like their usual breakfast, so I didn't bother putting them out. But they were of course available if the girls were still hungry.

I'm not a pancakes and waffles person. If they wanted that, we would have to head out to a really cafe nearby to have those. Haha. But we thought it was wayyy nicer chilling out at home. Between work and school and all, we haven't had a proper catch-up for a while now. It was really lovely to have a nice long chat with them.

No comments: