Wednesday, November 13, 2019

柴犬はどこにでもあります!


Our friends have surreptitiously bought us many things in the images of a Shiba Inu. Walaoeh. 🙄 I already have to face one neurotic fusspot of a Shiba Inu daily; I don't want to have to see cutesy things everywhere at home! I don't even like cartoons very much. I certainly do not want my home to be plastered with cartoon characters and stuffed toys everywhere! Can we have elegant and practical designs rather than cutesy and not very useful?

I can live with small items, but I most definitely do not want cushions in the shape of fat Shiba or its head! It's like having Hello Kitty mocking me each time I look up and around! The man however, has no qualms plonking Shiba Inu stickers all over his laptop. Yeah, the one that he sometimes takes to the office. I think he even stuck them on his office pass and gym card. The man is definitely more enthusiastic about dogge memes and such, more than I am. N gave us a cup in the shape of Shiba. Luckily she didn't buy two cups. Whewwww. That be his cup to hold ice-cream for sure. It's a good size for two scoops of ice-cream. We don't have a proper bowl for ice-cream bowl at home.

Even the BFF got into the game. She bought me a pile of stickers the last time she went to Japan. The stickers are cute, but I have no idea when I will use any. I might stick two somewhere, but what am I going to do with the other 988 stickers? Stick them on the flap of envelopes to Christmas cards?

She's going to Tokyo again in a few weeks and I warned her NOT to buy me anything that isn't on my shopping list. She has already bought me a tote bag with a giant Hello Kitty there. She instructed me to make sure that it's used, and she wants a photo of it in use. What the. I bet you she'll turn up with a Shiba Inu tote bag of sorts very soon. What I didn't mind is, a subtle key holder made of rubber, for the only key I own- to the letterbox. Hahaha. On this key it stays; it's very useful.

I say it loudly ah. All of you, especially those people going in and out of Japan this winter season, don't you dare buy me Shiba collectibles and merchandise! They'll just become sad clutter. I dunno what to do with them! Can y'all just buy me shower gel and diffusers with reed sticks?! 😂 What I do want, are these legal tender banknotes that will circulate in Japan in 2024. Hurhurhur.

2 comments:

Liverella said...

At least you get those made in Japan or For sale in Japan only merchandise... mine sometimes... *haih*

imp said...

Are you getting a flood of bunny cushions?! Oof.