Friday, February 28, 2020

My JuJuBe Ballad Backpack


Laughed so hard when I opened the gift and out came a backpack. It was a JuJuBe Ballad backpack! I wouldn't have thought to buy anything from JuJuBe because they make diaper bags. For like, babies. The clever friends got me a nondescript backpack in grey so that I could tote around Choya's things when I take her out. 🤣

I've been told extensively how wonderful JuJuBe backpacks are, even for people who aren't using it as diaper bags. Apparently it's great for laptops and as all-day work bags. I've never really bothered to look at it because I have found equally good brands. I usually carry a smaller backpack (Elecom's 'off toco' is fantastic) when going out with the dog. This bigger one provides an option for days when I need to carry more stuff!

Took it out for a first spin when I needed to pack Choya's food over to the BFF's house for drinks, and I also needed to fit in my stuff because we went out to dinner before that. The entire lunch bag fit inside nicely. The load-bearing straps are well-designed. There's minimal strain on the shoulders. It's got pretty cool compartments that I could use for mine plus Choya's things- wet wipes, antiseptic sprays, water bowl, and a water bottle etc. That diaper changing mat? It comes in rather useful for Choya to lay down if the floor isn't as clean as I'd prefer. It will also hold extra items when I take a second dog along on these walks.

To be honest, the interior design of JuJuBe diaper bags are a little more coherent than the backpacks for sports and running when it comes to complementing my needs. The Lululemon backpacks don't quite cut it. Now I know that these JuJuBe diaper bags are useful to me! Teeeeheeeeeheee.

No comments: