Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Tiramisu at LINO


It's a no-brainer to go to LINO for dinner with Ame and S. The restaurant's food is decent, and its convenient location in our hood meant that we can all get there before 7pm. Also, it legitimately welcomes dogs at its comfortable and sheltered outdoor tables. The restaurant's current set dinner promotion is such a steal at S$38++, to entice people to come out instead of hiding away at home.

Aside from fairly good pasta, they've got good pizza too, which satisfy many people; I always see the Deliveroo dudes coming in and out with boxes of pizza. Ame loves pizza and fries, and S can eat chicken wings for dinner. 🙄 I'm like, NO NO NO. FEED ME SOME SOLID CARBS PLEASE. They ordered a risotto for me. Hahaha. There was dessert in the form of a tiramisu. And it's got a candle on the tiramisu! For meeeee. Oof. I think the friends aren't gonna let this month pass by without a few candles and a few tiny pieces of sugar.

Hahah, yes, I'm still celebrating like it's my birthday every day. Well, I kinda avoided people for the week of the 9th since the man just flew in from Tokyo that weekend. Plus everyone has such disparate schedules. I think we all celebrate birthdays for the whole month now. :P I'm super glad that the friends still take time to have a meal together. That's always the most precious gift.

If you're wondering, I do wash my clothes.
I bought this striped tee in three colors. LOL

2 comments:

Cavalock said...

Cool, was just at Lino Shaw for the first time. Pretty good and not ex too.

imp said...

without its set dinner prices, i think it's pricier than Pepperoni at its Binjai Park location. Oddly, patrons prefer its old iteration as Pepperoni and not this one.