Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Awayuki Ichigo :: 淡雪いちご


I got a box of lovely Awayuki light pink strawberries from Saga a few weeks ago. When I topped up my fruits that day at the store, they offered me this new batch from Nara. Of course I took it. I LOVE STRAWBERRIES FROM JAPAN. 

This batch of Awayuki strawberries (淡雪いちご) from Nara's pretty decent too. Still firm and crisp; fragrant and sweet at levels that I can manage. Not cloying Mmmmm. These can't keep for long either. Best to inhale them within three days. Hurhurhur. 🍓🤍

I offered one to Smol Girl at tea time. She had her usual of venison topped with yoghurt. Placed the ichigo on a side plate. I didn't think that the dog cared about strawberries. She definitely doesn't like red strawberries. But today, she ate ¾ of this light pink strawberry. Hmmmm. This girl's got some fancy preferences. 

No comments: