Friday, March 22, 2024

Solid Soaps from Lush!


Went to LUSH to get a birthday gift for S. M and I had a quick chat and thought bath bombs would do great. LUSH had shelves of those for us to choose from. The scents were super overpowering for me. Hahaha. But okay, it was kinda fun to choose things for a good friend.

Then I went to the other shelves to check out their soaps. I use both shower gel and solid soaps. No preference over either; I simply put both on the shower rack to use. I don't really bother about the brands of solid soaps either. Solid soap is soap. I only need their scents muted — say sea salt, lemon, citrus and ginger, the sorts. No rose, no lavender, no shitty florals, thanks. 

I have never used solid soaps from LUSH! Amazing right, considering that I've been getting soaps from all over iHerb and such. I like them in manageable sizes of 100-g blocks. Found them in the scents I like! Got three blocks in 100g. That's the minimum size permitted at LUSH anyway.

I got them solid soaps in Sea Vegetable (some sea salt, seaweed thingy), Karma (patchouli and lemongrass) and Lemon Zest. Then the store gave me a free little bit called Faerie Realm (wild orange, snow mushrooms and cocoa butter). It's their upcoming springtime limited edition item. I laughed and laughed. Quite apt; a fit to my social media handles huh. 

No comments: