Thursday, September 26, 2024

Lowered Fat Percentage & Increased Muscle Mass


I have a Lululemon shrug in Size 4, which fits snug. It's meant to shield me from AC, or it's meant to move with me at pilates or something. So the fit is fine; the length of the sleeves are perfect, sitting slightly beyond my wrists. However, when I dug it out after a year of forgetting about it and wore it last week, it was a bit TIGHT. Walao.

My shoulders and delts have bulked up. Wonderful Glutes have gotten a lot stronger and perkier, but thankfully not going the way of the bubble butt that many want because I don't want those. I am however, fitting my clothes differently. I'm filling them out a lot more. The waistline seems fine, but I have a lot more muscles now. Teehehehee.

Totally making use of the renewed gym membership. It works great with my current schedule, churning at an even pace along with my Gyrotonic class. I'll have to figure Pilates, but the gym's Reformer classes would do for the now. I need to take in more protein (via food; not through powder or supplements) to build muscles, and the bit of carbs wouldn't hurt. I'm not eating that much more though. Keep a calorie deficit is ideal. My weakness is carbs, so I need to be careful not to over-indulge. It's very hard to say no to pasta.

My clothes are fitting okay, although the bustline can be tight. I was seriously wondering whether I put on weight or I bulked up. The body composition analyzer told me that since March 2024, six months on, I've managed to decrease my fat percentage to 20%, and there's an increase in overall muscle mass too. 

Aiyahhh. I should have bought that shrug in Size 6. Except that the sleeves would be too long. Dohhh.

Said Lululemon shrug in Size 4 black.

No comments: