Packed a bunch of goodie bags for Choya's fwens. We have 40 of these bags. No we didn't have a party. Dog parties are unpredictable, and I don't want that liability when her fwens come in all temperaments, shapes and sizes. Their hoomans are very sane and reasonable, but I do not want to take risks to host like three rounds of 6-10 friends each. That's too much work for me.
We'll see these fwens throughout October; that's more than enough time for me to slowly deliver these goodie bags into her fwens' paws. Each of these goodie bags hold a pack of customized treato, a generic snack of sorts, and a little toy.
I had asked our trusted treatos-maker to do a freeze-dried of some easy proteins without complicated ingredients, and no eggs. Every floof has different allergies. A little bite of something means a new fun taste for them without triggering any sort of intolerance. They did it in cute little shapes — I opted for rabbit, duck and pork. They even made stickers with Choya's face and stuck it on each pack. SO CUTE LAH.
We've sent out most of these packs. There're a about eight more packs to more to go. I hope her fwens enjoy all the little treatos. I have no idea how Choya has accumulated so many fwens. Yes, she knows them. She might not hang out with all of them regularly, but she has definitely sniffed them and sees them from time to time.


No comments:
Post a Comment