Friday, February 04, 2022

Cute Little Things for Choya


Fri Feb 4 Choya hasn't been put in too eeeky festive garb over this period. Well, I didn't bother to trawl the shops to find something I wanted. It was too much effort. It's also unnecessary, so I'll just get one or two items. Clothes for Choya are too fussy unless we're visiting, (when she doesn't need to pee) and we're honestly not doing much of that this year. 

Randomly put different pieces on her over the past week or so. I tend to put these on her when the weather is fine, and mostly in the evenings. Mornings are way hot, and those are for runs, getting in some proper exercise, soaking up Vitamin D, and rolling about in the grass. 

The girl gamely wore it all like the pawdel she is. She is quite the head-turner. Most Shibes are. Oof. The speech bubble pins are hilarious. Her tailor gamely sewed everything I asked for. Bows and bandanas are still my to-go additions to an already cute doggo. These are convenient small pieces of apparel that I don't mind eking out storage space for.

Then, there's the matter of getting some photos for the lunar new year greetings for the 'Gram. Since T is better at Procreate and stuff like that, I asked her to help me add stripes to the dog's photo so that she can be a silly Tiger on a lunar new year greeting. Hurhurhur.

No comments: