Wednesday, January 24, 2024

小さな女の子とランチで

It was a super fun morning out, but by 1.30pm, I was hungry and needed lunch. With a Smol Girl trotting along, it wouldn't be that convenient for venues to accommodate us, so I was going to get a takeout. Some sort of noodles. 

I walked past a Japanese restaurant that had a totally sheltered outdoor patio. It was raised and the perimeter wooden 'gates' could shield a small dog from passers-by. We didn't need to go into the mall to enter. We could just walk up from the side! We weren't muddy or sandy from a beach outing or a hike. We were just out and about in the city, looking rather spiffy. So I asked if they would take us. Choya is an on-point brand Shiba Inu too. They said yes. Yayyy! 'Don't ask, don't get', right??? 

I wouldn't be able to eat that much. But I could eat two items, and have a drink. Had a hot plate of kuri-buta stir-fry with loads of onions, and for carbs, a no-brainer cold inaniwa udon. They made for such a satisfying meal. Choya was very quiet as usual; she was very happy to be snoozing through the hour. The patio remained empty while we were there. Everyone else wanted the indoor air-conditioning. I was so pleased to be able to sit down comfortably for lunch that I also had two glasses of super refreshing umeshu-soda on ice. 

No comments: